1. I am high maintenance and very strong-willed, but also very sweet (when I want to be :)
2. I LOVE my pink blankie--especially when it is wet.
3. I like to change clothes (including my underwear) about 10 times a day. I also believe that crowns, lipstick, and clip-on earrings are must-haves for any outfit. I also have a strong opinion about what my mommy wants me to wear.
4. I am obsessed with ALL things princess. I also love baby dolls, make-up, and dress-up clothes.
5. I am a great napper, but if I don't get a good nap--watch out. Seriously, WATCH OUT.
6. I have a great imagination and I love to make up stories and funny songs. My favorite made-up song is, "If you ever ride a bicycle, you keep you helmeck (your helmet) on!" I sing it ALL the time. My parents are not sure where this came from.
7. My favorite things to watch are Little Bear, The Wonder Pets, The Little Mermaid, and Dora.
8. I LOVE to go to the doctor--especially to have my ears cleaned out. I never cry at anything they do and all the nurses think I am going to be a doctor when I grow up.
1. I am low maintenance, laid-back, and mind well.
2. I love my silky bunny and my binky.
3. Changing my clothes is a 15 minute event and really requires 2 people. It is exhausting for my mommy and daddy. I fight so hard and I am SO strong.
4. I am obsessed with my big sister and try so hard to do everything she does. When she takes a nap I like to sit outside her bedroom door and try to wait for her.
5. I am not a great napper, but I am so happy all the time and sleep great at night (with a pillow--shhh, don't tell the pediatrician!).
6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE books and say "book" all the time. I bring books to my mommy and daddy so they will read them to me. This is my favorite thing in the whole wide world!
7. I can walk almost all the way across a room by myself. I am so proud of myself. I am so big!
8. Bath time is one of my favorite times of the day. When I hear my daddy running the water, I crawl as fast as I can into the bathroom, squealing and laughing. When mommy comes to get me out, I push her away and cry.
We tag Grant, Claire, and Cade.