Well, I got tagged. I'm sure it will thrill Jon to know that I am writing things about him for others to read. (I'm not sure how sarcasm comes through on the computer, but that was meant to be sarcastic.) I love you grumpy Jon!
1. Who is your man? Jonathan Neal
2. How long have you been together? almost 9 years
3. How long dated? about 4 years--minus an 8 month breakup (he actually broke up with me by quoting Merle Haggard--it's hilarious now, but I SURE hated him at the time!)
4. How old is your man? 30--for a few more days!
5. Who eats more? Jon--unless it's from krispy kreme and then there's no competing with me
6. Who said "I love you" first? Jon
7. Who is taller? Jon--only if I'm in flat shoes
8. Who sings better? I don't think either one of us are going to be contestants on American Idol any time soon, but I would have to say Jon
9. Who is smarter? It definitely depends on the subject
10. Whose temper is worse? Sadly, mine. He usually laughs at me and tries to get me to get over it. But, if he does get angry...he gets pretty angry.
11. Who does the laundry? Let me answer this by saying Jon once asked me "which one is the dryer?" when I asked him to get something out of it.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Jon (I could write a pretty good story here involving a shattered oven door and a flying trashcan.) He LOVES it when I overfill the trashcan.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me--by the door so I can jump out of bed all night long for babies (and I can see the TV better from that side :)
14. Who pays the bills? Jon--thank goodness! I did it for the first 3 years and it is not one of my strengths--he's great at it (accountant).
15. Who is better with the computer? Jon
16. Who mows the lawn? Jon--he takes great pride in his grass!
17. Who cooks dinner? We both do--Jon is great about cooking dinner if I'm running late (and he buys the groceries! I'm one lucky lady!)
18. Who drives when you are together? Jon, unless it's at night and then I drive because he'll fall asleep.
19. Who pays when you go out? Jon
20. Who is most stubborn? We both are, but I would have to say Jon is worse.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? neither one of us--we usually just move on!
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Jon's--they live in Brentwood
23. Who kissed who first? Jon--FINALLY after standing in our (me, casey, & courtney) dining room and talking about NOTHING for 3 and a half hours until about 2 in the morning after going out one night. The last thing I remember saying was something stupid and meaningless about siberian huskies...how lame.
24. Who asked who out? Jon--we were good friends first, and he called and asked me if I wanted to go on a date. I was SO excited. He took me to the Ryman to Bluegrass night for our 1st date.
25. Who proposed? Jon-- He came early to pick me up for a date and I was still getting ready. He had already talked to my parents that day and I had no idea. He got down on his knee--it was so sweet.
26. Who is more sensitive? definently me--I can cry over almost anything.
27. Who has more friends? Probably me--all the phone calls at our house are for me.
28. Who has more siblings? Jon--he has 2 sisters and a brother--I have one sister
29. Who wears the pants in the family? We both do, but they are pants that I washed and dried and folded and put away :)
I tag Courtney, Casey, and Ada.