Saturday, April 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Pop!

Last weekend we had a surprise 7oth birthday party for my dad in Huntsville. My sister and Dylan came up from Tampa to help celebrate. It was a lot of fun, and we actually succeeded in surprising him. Jon had the job of keeping my dad occupied on the golf course on Saturday so we could get the cake picked up and go decorate. I think Lilly enjoyed herself more than almost anyone else at the party--she was quite chatty with everyone. Of course, we didn't get one picture of the whole family that night, and I did a terrible job of taking pictures all weekend. The only one we got of the whole family was on Sunday after lunch and is pitiful! Happy birthday dad! You look great and you act so young, I can't believe you are 70!

My dad standing beside his "classic car" cake. He LOVES antique cars.

Some of the table decorations.

My dad and sister

Here are a few pictures from the rest of the weekend...
Dylan playing "pretty pretty princess" with Lilly.


We are a rough-looking bunch in this picture. Oh well, you can't be picky when you ask a stranger to take a picture for you. It was FREEZING outside and so windy it was miserable. I love having bangs when it's windy.


Lilly, Dylan, and Mamie. I love the wisteria in my mom's backyard.


No comments: