Thursday, July 31, 2008

a birthday, a shower, and a new little family member

We have had so much going on lately that I haven't had a chance to catch up on blogging. We celebrated Sassy's birthday at the Rosepepper (yum), went to a wedding shower for Jon's brother, Jeff, and his fiancee, Kellye, and went to meet Jon's cousin, Allison's new baby, Sean. (I'm sure any English majors are cringing at that sentence and the blatant misuse of commas...)July was over before I even realized it. Am I the only one who feels like the months are flying by?

Kellye, "Sassy," and Kristin

An attempt at a picture of Sassy with all three grandbabies

Lilly and aunt Kristin


I loved this picture--I have no idea why Mamie was making that awful face when Branson got close to her--she is crazy about him!


Kellye and Jeff opening gifts


Lilly and her daddy doing a little fishing in the pond while the gift opening was going on (don't tell anyone!)



Sweet little one-and-a-half week old Sean next to big man Hollis

No comments: