Sunday, August 24, 2008

chattanooga

Did anyone notice that this post disappeared? Jon "accidentally" deleted it trying to get rid of a picture of himself. Pretty funny... Anyway, I want this in my "blurb" book when I do it, so here it is again. I promise I am not crazy.
My parents took us all to Chattonooga the first weekend in August. We went to the Creative Discovery Museum, Aquarium, rode on the Duck ride, and of course ate lots of wonderful food! We all had a blast (even though my poor mother had shingles and was not feeling so hot) and definitely want to go back again. It is the greatest city for kids--there is so much for them to do and we stayed right downtown and walked everywhere we went. Lilly has not stopped talking about Chattonooga since we got back. I would highly recommend it to anyone. We also got to see Casey and Henley while we were there. They went on the Duck tour and ate lunch with us. I hadn't seen little Henley since she was four months old--she is precious and had changed so much since I had seen her. Lilly was silly over her--hugging on her the entire time.

Lilly inside a huge bubble in front of the Creative Discovery Museum

Mamie trying to crawl into one of the exhibits


Lilly and Pop

Inside one of the aquariums



Posing with a penguin--they were so friendly and adorable! My camera didn't get very good pictures through the glass.




Mamie posing for a picture in front of a tank of tiny fish



Lilly and daddy on the duck ride--it was SO hot!


Saying cheese!


CJ, Lilly, and Pop in the river exhibit at the aquarium


Lilly and daddy at the Chattanooga Choo-Choo




Casey and Henley on the duck ride


Lilly and Henley at Lupi's



Thanks so much, mom and dad, for a wonderful trip! We all appreciate it so much and had such a great time.
We love you!

No comments: